Re: [gtkmm] Glib::Date class

 Hi,

 I am trying to learn some Gtk programming and to refresh my C++
 knowledge having done a lot of Java until now so please apologize me for
 the basic question(s).

 I would like to write a small application where I have to deal with
 dates, therefore I though to use the Glib::Date class. I had a look and
 the Gtk documentation on the web, updated for libgtkmm 2.0 though on my
 system I have libgtkmm 1.2 so maybe I am missing something. Does the
 Glib::Date class exist in libgtkmm 1.2?

 In the case there is, I can't compile even a simple program like the
 following:

 --- date.cc ---

 #include <glibmm.h>

 int main(int argc, char *argv[]) {
 	Glib::Date date;
 	return 0;
 }

g++ -o date `pkg-config --cflags --libs glibmm-2.0` date.cc

Billy