Re: [gtkmm] prevent an application to running twice
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc usa net>
- To: Martin Schulze <MHL Schulze t-online de>
- Cc: Pijcke Christophe <cpijcke hotmail com>, gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gtkmm] prevent an application to running twice
- Date: 08 Aug 2002 22:18:10 +0100
On Thu, 2002-08-08 at 22:04, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Am 08.08.2002 20:26 schrieb(en) Pijcke Christophe:
> > Hi everyone,
> > Can somebody tell me how I can prevent an application to have multiple
> > instance.
> Have a look at Bakery (bakery.sourceforge.net)! It implements an instance
> manager for gtkmm/gnomemm programs. Even if you don't want to use it, it
> might be worth investigating.
That's more like Many-document-windows-per-app rather than
1-app-per-session. Basically it makes it possible to File|Exit the
whole application as well as just File|Close individual windows.
murrayc usa net
] [Thread Prev