[gtkmm] prevent an application to running twice

Hi everyone,

Can somebody tell me how I can prevent an application to have multiple instance.

Perhaps, a function like this can be included in the 'Miscellaneous Utility Functions' section ?

PS: your toolkit is very nice, thank you to all contributor.
I write a commercial application than run under FreeBSD with version 2 of the toolkit and work 24/24 7/7 without any problem.