Re: [GtkGLExt] Ubuntu packages for gtkglext

Hello Thomas

are you still interested in building an Ubuntu package of gtkglext?

I just pushed out a massively refactored and cleaned up patch set into
my repository on Github. I also fixed some of the documentation
problems. If you like, you might try again with this version.

You can pull the changes from the master branch, or clone the repository
with

git clone git://github.com/tdz/gtkglext.git

I am still ok with it; however remember I am a beginner packager : I have succeded to package
and have a working Ubuntu repository for my app (Spectrum3d) but I understand that packaging
is another story; however, I am ok to give a try, if it works for you.

Victor

--
GnuPG: http://tdz.users.sourceforge.net/tdz.asc
Fingerprint: 16FF F599 82F8 E5AA 18C6 5220 D9DA D7D4 4EF1 DF08

jsapigen - A free glue-code generator for Mozilla SpiderMonkey. See
http://jsapigen.sourceforge.net for more information.