[GtkGLExt] Please review gtkglext-3

Dear GTK developers,

I work on a port of gtkglext (i.e., GTK's OpenGL library) to GTK 3. To
push the changes upstream, I need someone to review the patches and give
me feedback. The original reviewer suddenly disappeared, so I'm asking
one of you to do the review.

If you're interested, clone

and pull my changes from

  https://github.com/tdz/gtkglext.git for-review

The content of these patches is described in [1], [2] and [3].

Thanks in advance and

Best Regards

GnuPG:          http://tdz.users.sourceforge.net/tdz.asc
Fingerprint:    16FF F599 82F8 E5AA 18C6 5220 D9DA D7D4 4EF1 DF08

jsapigen - A free glue-code generator for Mozilla SpiderMonkey. See
http://jsapigen.sourceforge.net for more information.