[GtkGLExt] Problem building on Solaris

Hi -

I'm having an issue building on Solaris (we are working on
phasing out Solaris but we still have this dependency).

The error is in building gdkglglext.c (generated file)
I am using Workshop 12. The errors are:

"../gdk/glext/glext.h", line 5103: syntax error before or at: GLintptr
"../gdk/glext/glext.h", line 5868: syntax error before or at: GLintptr
(More similar errors from ../gdk/glext/glext.h)
"gdkglglext.h", line 1124: syntax error before or at: GLsizeiptr
"gdkglglext.h", line 1130: syntax error before or at: GLsizeiptr
(More similar errors from gdkglglext.h)

In building GTK +-2.24.10 (and it's components) I have run into similar
errors that indicate that the fix might be as simple as adding
in a #include into the code as it seems WS12 is might have stricter
rules about including files then gcc.

If someone could point me to what header file I need to include
I would be more then willing to try it out.

I have verified that the generated files gdkglglext.h and gdkglglext.c
are exactly the same as generated for Linux and Mac OSX. I don't know
if this is correct, but this is what I am seeing.

I am building with a version I downloaded by git about a month ago.

Thanks in advance.

Jim Overly