Re: [GtkGLExt] =?windows-1256?q?New_release_of_GTKGLEXT_got_GTK3_=3F?= =?windows-1256?q?=FE?=

Hello again Thomas

>> /home/victor/gtkglext/docs/reference/gtkglext/gtkglext-scan.c:22:
>> undefined reference to `gdk_gl_pixmap_get_type'
>>
>> I guess it is too early for the dh_install issue, but for the
>> 'undefined reference', maybe it may help... The basic configure-make
>> still works fine.

>I don't know much about these tools and haven't tried to reproduce the
>errors, but my guess that at least the second error is caused by
>left-over references to gdk_gl_pixmap_get_type() in the documentation
>templates.

>I removed the pixmap support for now, but I didn't care about the
>documentation much. I probably should have done that. Have you tried to
>find the offending reference and remove it?

>> I have started packaging my application for my ppa (and it works)
>> since a few days; so you will understand that I may h ave questions
>> that may seem 'basic' for you; however, I have energy for this!

.If you get something to work and want to contribute, feel free to post
>your patches to gtkglext-list. I'll review them and put them into my
>tree once they are in good shape.

I was to be able to go to the end of make distcheck finally, but I am far to understand exactly what I did;
although I am willing to help, I am afraid I won't be helpfull on this; there is too much complexity for me;
this is really work for pro I guess and I am not...

This being said, thank you for all the past and future work!

Best regards