Re: [GtkGLExt] New release of GTKGLEXT got GTK3 ?

CC'ing gtkglext-list

Hi Victor

> I have tried to make a deb but i got that kind of error  :
>
> dh_install: gtkglext-dev missing files (usr/include/*), aborting
>
> I guess it is due to version number problem; so i tried to 'make
> distcheck'; I did ./configure --enable-gtk-doc since it is said that
> gtk-doc must be enabled to make distcheck, then I got this error at
> compilation :
>
> /home/victor/gtkglext/docs/reference/gtkglext/gtkglext-scan.c:22:
> undefined reference to `gdk_gl_pixmap_get_type'
>
> I guess it is too early for the dh_install issue, but for the
> 'undefined reference', maybe it may help... The basic configure-make
> still works fine.

I don't know much about these tools and haven't tried to reproduce the
errors, but my guess that at least the second error is caused by
left-over references to gdk_gl_pixmap_get_type() in the documentation
templates.

I removed the pixmap support for now, but I didn't care about the
documentation much. I probably should have done that. Have you tried to
find the offending reference and remove it?

> I have started packaging my application for my ppa (and it works)
> since a few days; so you will understand that I may have questions
> that may seem 'basic' for you; however, I have energy for this!

If you get something to work and want to contribute, feel free to post
your patches to gtkglext-list. I'll review them and put them into my
tree once they are in good shape.

Best Regards
Thomas