Re: [GtkGLExt] Cross Compilation Errors

On Thu, 2010-10-07 at 03:23 -0400, Braden McDaniel wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-10-06 at 23:48 -0700, Tristen Ennemuist wrote:
> > Heya Jose,
> >

> > Thanks but it does appear I do have opengl32 and glut installed:
> >

> > /usr/i686-pc-mingw32/sys-root/mingw/lib/libopengl32.a
> > /usr/i686-pc-mingw32/sys-root/mingw/lib/libglut.dll.a
>
> The problem isn't on your system; it's with the flags applied in the
> makefile.
>
> I'll try to check in a fix for this soon.

I've pushed a change to master that applies a bunch of missing GL_LIBS
in the makefile for the examples.

In case anyone cares... What happened here is that the behavior of
AX_CHECK_GLU changed such that -lGL is no longer included in GLU_LIBS.
This was a deliberate change to allow users to avoid spurious -l flags.
But it means that code that depended on the old behavior was broken.
The actual significance of this change varies with differences in linker
behavior on different platforms.

Anyway... Hopefully this fixes the remaining problems you encountered.
Yell if it doesn't.

--
Braden McDaniel <braden endoframe com>