Re: [GtkGLExt] Building latest source for Quartz?

Try using:

setup_sdk(target="10.5", sdk_version="10.5", architectures=["i386"])

My System version
      System Version: Mac OS X 10.6.2 (10C540)
      Kernel Version: Darwin 10.2.0
      GTK version: 2.18.2

It works for me, and to some extend works well with 10.5, except for printing. The print drivers tend to be very slow (and crash on 10.5) when loading the printer info.

But before that you may want to run ./configure without any arguments other than perhaps --prefix=/where/you/installed, which is usually /Users/youruser/gtk/inst.

All you should have to do is run "jhbuild build ige-mac-integration" and the integration package should be loaded.

Hope this helps.

i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me