[GtkGLExt] Building latest source for Quartz?

Hello

I've just downloaded the latests source from git and applied the patches.
I'm trying to build under a fresh i386 gtk jhbuild on OS X SL.

simply running sh bootstrap && ./configure --with-gdktarget=quartz
fails with this:

checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... ./install-sh -c -d
checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... no
checking for nawk... no
checking for awk... awk
configure: error: cannot run /bin/sh ./config.sub

What do I need to do to compile for Snow Leopard?