Re: [GtkGLExt] OpenGL widget fills entire window on OS X [was: OS X Quartz developers...]

On Nov 23, 2009, at 8:21 AM, Andrey Gruzdev wrote:

> Hello.
> The problem with non-OpenGL widgets takes place only with new GTK versions.
> Then I wrote this patch and test it with gtk 2.14 beta framework build and some later builds (built with jhbuild script) this problem does not appear.
> Unfortunately I have not free time now but I hope to get it soon and spend some for this project.
> There are no Low Level API used in my patch. Only NSOpenglView, NSOpenglContext and some related functions.

Could it be that NSOpenGL - View/Context, gets the wrong coordinates?
I don't know windowing in Cocoa but I guess there is a hierarchy of NSView and that Context needs a NSRect from
the gldrawable gtk widget?

/Jacob