Re: [GtkGLExt] OpenGL widget fills entire window on OS X [was: OS X Quartz developers...]

Hello.
The problem with non-OpenGL widgets takes place only with new GTK versions.
Then I wrote this patch and test it with gtk 2.14 beta framework build and some later builds (built with jhbuild script) this problem does not appear.
Unfortunately I have not free time now but I hope to get it soon and spend some for this project.
There are no Low Level API used in my patch. Only NSOpenglView, NSOpenglContext and some related functions.

Andrey.