Re: [GtkGLExt] OS X Quartz developers Call to Arms

On Sat, 2009-11-21 at 02:33 +0100, Jack Skellington wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I'm currently working on porting a commercial Gtk+ OpenGL App to Snow
> Leopard using the actively developed and maintained Gtk+ OS X Quartz
> backend. My last problem now is that GtkGlExt only works with X11. I'm
> not familiar with the Low Level OS X API's, so I'd properly wouldn't
> be able to write the backend myself but I think it would be awesome if
> someone here could help with the native OS X backend, getting closer
> to a fully supported native Gtk+ :)

This patch is probably a good starting point:

        https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2750584&group_id=54333&atid=473436

I'll try to get back to reviewing this soon; though it might have to
wait until I get my KVM back from RMA.

Do let me know how it goes for you.

--
Braden McDaniel <braden endoframe com>