[GtkGLExt] OS X Quartz developers Call to Arms

Hi all!

I'm currently working on porting a commercial Gtk+ OpenGL App to Snow
Leopard using the actively developed and maintained Gtk+ OS X Quartz
backend. My last problem now is that GtkGlExt only works with X11. I'm
not familiar with the Low Level OS X API's, so I'd properly wouldn't
be able to write the backend myself but I think it would be awesome if
someone here could help with the native OS X backend, getting closer
to a fully supported native Gtk+ :)

Regards
Jacob Juul Kolding
Juvul Tech