Re: [GtkGLExt] gtkglextmm program runs very slowly on a better video card in windows vista

I have found that adding a forced "invalidate" can help with updates, but there appears to be no consistent way.  Between driver updates it changes as well (OpenSuSE, and ATI).  Sometimes it updates far too much.

gdk_window_invalidate_rect (drawingarea3->window, &drawingarea3->allocation, FALSE);

Regards