[GtkGLExt] gtkglextmm program runs very slowly on a better video card in windows vista

I have spent 2 whole days working on porting my gtkglextmm program
from linux to windows, now it almost succeeds, except the last issue -
runs very slowly on nvidia geforce 9500 video card in windows vista.
On the same machine, I installed debian linux, and the program runs
smoothly there; on another machine, with a intel integrated video card
in windows vista, the same application also runs smoothly.
any advice on this problem? thanks

--
我的操?系統是Gnu/Linux Debian/gNewSense Gnome Mozilla Gmail/Evolution
Gtkmm/Gtkglextmm Scim Totem Pidgin.