Re: [GtkGLExt] Pygtkglext status

On Wed, 2009-12-09 at 11:13 +0000, Michele Mattioni wrote:

> On a side note: I saw that the moving from sourceforce to the gnome
> infrastructure is going on, but the website is missing and it's a bit
> outdated (I discovered the git repo only looking into the Mailing list
> Archive)

The transition to gnome.org is not complete; and before completing it, I
wanted to give gnome.org services a bit of a trial run before committing
fully to them.

But things are going pretty smoothly. (Thanks, Mukund!)

> I can move the website to the gnome infrastructure from svn if you
> wish and update some part of it.

That assistance would be welcome.

Mail me your sf.net userid if you need to access some stuff there.

--
Braden McDaniel <braden endoframe com>