Re: [GtkGLExt] Help with compile sample of gtkglext

Hi Moises

Moises wrote:
> John Pye thanks for your advice if it works, and I had
> installed libgtkglext1-dev, only needed to compile
> with:
>
> `pkg-config --cflags --libs gdkglext-1.0`
>
> But now I only have a problem, when I run the example
> shows the window but the viewport shows the white
> lines and black lines, and only show the content of
> the viewport when I minimize and unmaximize or
> resizing but only for a couple of seconds.
>
> Any suggestions for solving this problem?

This one sounds like a problem with not having the correct
refresh/redraw events connected from GTK and GtkGLExt or vice versa. I'm
not sure exactly what the solution is, but perhaps the following
(not-self-contained) Python-based code might help you to work it out:

http://ascendcode.cheme.cmu.edu/viewvc.cgi/code/branches/extfn/models/johnpye/framevis.py?revision=1765&view=markup

Cheers
JP