[GtkGLExt] Help with compile sample of gtkglext

John Pye thanks for your advice if it works, and I had
installed libgtkglext1-dev, only needed to compile
with:

`pkg-config --cflags --libs gdkglext-1.0`

But now I only have a problem, when I run the example
shows the window but the viewport shows the white
lines and black lines, and only show the content of
the viewport when I minimize and unmaximize or
resizing but only for a couple of seconds.

Any suggestions for solving this problem?

http://correo.yahoo.com.mx/