[GtkGLExt] X-windows crash with coolwave example -- was Re: Getting started with PyGtkGLExt?

Hmm. I have the examples running, but I seem to have a reproducible
crash with the high-framerate examples, like the 'coolwave.py' one. When
I run that example, and then close the animation window, X-windows
crashes completely. This is with Ubuntu Feisty on a P4 with Mesa and the
FOSS nv video driver.

Can anyone else reproduce this? Could be a bug with Mesa, maybe?

Cheers
JP