Re: [Fwd: Re: [GtkGLExt] CVS Updates]

I managed to get it to work. I took a fresh copy of CVS and purged the system of all gtkglext references. Then ran though the commands below gtkglext, then did it for gtkglextmm. Finally managed to run the gtkglextmm logo example. :)

aclocal
autoconfig
autoheader
autoreconfig -is --force
automake --add-missing
./configure
make
sudo make install
make examples

Thanx all who helped :)

Rizzen

Braden McDaniel wrote:

DarkStar wrote:

I managed to connect to the CVS and retrieve the files. I really not a user of the auto configuration tools. I tried to use the tools and this is what I had as output

aclocal
autoconf
automake
configure.in: required file `./install-sh' not found
configure.in: required file `./missing' not found
examples/Makefile.am: required file `./depcomp' not found
configure.in:97: required file `./config.guess' not found
configure.in:97: required file `./config.sub' not found
configure.in:92: required file `config.h.in' not found
configure.in:142: required file `./ltmain.sh' not found

The mentioned files are missing in the CVS copy

Just run "autoreconf -is".

It wouldn't be a bad idea to add a "bootstrap" script to CVS that does exactly that.

Braden