Re: [Fwd: Re: [GtkGLExt] CVS Updates]

*Anonymous CVS Access

Is the the SourceForge CVS accessible? Want to try the CVS version instead of the release version to overcome the errors.

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous cvs sourceforge net:/cvsroot/gtkglext login
Logging in to :pserver:anonymous cvs sourceforge net:2401/cvsroot/gtkglext
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: reading from server: Connection reset by peer

Rizzen
*
Timothy M. Shead wrote:

DarkStar wrote:

I have the gtkglext 1.0.6 source, and applied the patch for configure.in to be able to compile the examples on GTK+ 2.8 and to allow gtkglextmm to compile. Was able to compile and install gtkglext and compile example. When I try to run configure I get error message with pkconfig about gtkglext, stating that the library is 1.0.6 which is library file name, but looking for 1.1.0 instead.

I did not have this problem on the older version of GTK+ (pre 2.8) in compiling both gtkglext and gtkglextmm.

Yeah, in the process of figuring-out how distribution has been handled in the past, I noticed that the gtkglext version in CVS is 1.1.0.

My revised plan is to release a 1.1.0, see how it works for people, then release 1.2.0, just to make a clean break with the older stuff, and avoid confusion.

Cheers,
Tim