Re: [GtkGLExt] Anybody using gtkglext-sharp?

Am Montag, den 17.04.2006, 19:28 +0200 schrieb Mirco M�

> 	I have yet to figure out how to get the C#-bindings for GtkGlExt itself
> into place (found, fetched, compiled and installed).

The CVS-gods at SourceForge hate me... I cannot login using:

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous cvs sourceforge net:/cvsroot/gtkglext login

I get:

cvs [login aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

when I "answer" the login-prompt with <RETURN>. I tried it about 12
times already. Does anybody have more luck? Timothy, can you - as a
registered developer at sf.net - checkout the gtkglext-sharp tree? If
so, could you tar it up and send it to me. I'd like to see how much of
this is usable.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards...

MacSlow