Re: [GtkGLExt] Anybody using gtkglext-sharp?

Am Sonntag, den 16.04.2006, 20:48 -0600 schrieb Timothy M. Shead:

> ... I have no experience with mono et al, so I'm not sure if the
> contents of CVS are source code or what?  Is anyone using it to do
> anything?

	Just today I started getting all the needed bits installed in order to
have access to OpenGL from C#/MonoDevelop. That's an "experience" I
cannot recommend to anyone! Especially if they are new to C#/Mono
themselves (like myself).

	I have yet to figure out how to get the C#-bindings for GtkGlExt itself
into place (found, fetched, compiled and installed).

	I fear to have lost all motivation to write up a summary on this by the
time I might have all this figured out and working.

Best regards...

MacSlow

--
email - macslow bangang de