Re: [GtkGLExt] display lists sharing problem with texturing enabled

Hello

Florent Teichteil wrote:

Luca Cappa a écrit :

Try using BUGLE to track down the problem. It is hard to say why that
happen :-)

BUGLE does not compile on my system (Debian unstable) :-(
But the problem lies in the textures size, since it works fine only for
small textures. I think this problem comes from Mesa...

Cheers,
Florent
I'm using debian testing (Sarge), and it is compiling fine. I'm sure it will compile fine also for you. Just ask to the BUGLE developer for help. And remember to get the maximum size of a texture by calling something like

int maxSize;  glGetIntegerv(GL_MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE, &maxSize);

if i recall it correctly, and be sure your texture is power of 2.

Greetings,
Luca

Gretings,
Luca