[Fwd: Re: [GtkGLExt] gtkglext-1.0.6 not yet updated to work with gtk+-2.8.x]

Ups, forgot to put gtkglext-list gnome org in Cc:

--
Mirco "MacSlow" M�<macslow bangang de>
--- Begin Message ---
Am Sonntag, den 18.12.2005, 15:47 -0500 schrieb St�ane Brunet:

> Guten Abend!
>
> Mein Deutsch ist leider zu schlimm um weiter damit zu schreiben... :-(

Nicht weiter schlimm :)

> ... Without  that, this package will be
> deprecated quickly now...
>
> Would you be interested in contributing in that project ?

Yeah, I would really like to help out on this.

> I am in contact with a Japanese guy who also wrote a patch a few months
> ago. He is still trying to reach the maintainer Naofumi. We want to
> avoid to fork the project in order not to confuse people.

	What a pity! But indeed I - too - see forking to be the most
"confusing" path we could go.

Gru�..

MacSlow

--