Re: [GtkGLExt] gtkglext-1.0.6 not yet updated to work with gtk+-2.8.x

I'm having problems using this library with new versions of GTK, especially in a win32 environment.  There hasn't been a release of pygtkglext for python2.4 yet.

I personally would like to see development continue.   After 21 months of inactivity with the maintainer is not responding, I do not consider this a fork, rather we are rescuing a dying project.  If the maintainer comes back, we should be able to merge back into the main tree.

I have very little time to commit to the project, but would support any new development in whatever way I could.

Lakin