Re: [GtkGLExt] gtkglextmm and gtkmm-2.4

i have to look at that auto-import thing closely. i suspect there's
some weird referencing of gtkmm vtables by gtkglextmm, which gcc
doesn't like. i looked up the documentation for 'ld', the linker, but
that didn't make much sense given my primitive knowledge about the
inner workings of symbol linking. i'll see what i can do. cheers.

alif.

--
"Heaven is the peaceful place on earth...New Zealand."
     -- Alif Wahid.