[gtkdatabox] gtkdatabox widget in Glade palette

Hi all,

I am trying to figure out how to get the gtkdatabox widget to appear on the Glade palette.  I am using Glade 3.6.1, gtkdatabox-0.9.2.0, and gtk+ 'all-in-one' bundle for win32 (version 2.24) on Windows 7, using MinGW and MSYS tools.

I was able to get gtkdatabox to build with Glade 3 support using --enable-glade option.  At the end of running the configure script, I got confirmation that building with glade 3 support succeeded (then I ran make and make install).  But I still do not have a widget in glade.

According to some documentation I found online, there is a catalog and a module that must be installed in the proper locations.  I have an xml file called gtkdatabox.xml and a static library called libgladedatabox.a.  Assuming that the xml file is the 'catalog' file and the static library is the 'module' file, I made sure these were installed in the proper directories.

Any ideas of where I may have gone wrong?

Thank you.

Jason