[gtkdatabox] master is now GTK3

Hi all,

I have merged master into the GTK2 branch and I have merged cairo-alpha into master.

If you want GTK2 compliant code, checkout the GTK2 branch.
If you want GTK3 compliant code, checkout master.

I have successfully run all of the examples in the master (GTK3) branch... all of the examples are working.

Here are some things I noted whilst I was merging ... these things need fixing at some point ...

Mouse wheel scrolling is not working in the GTK3 branch ... it wasn't working in the cairo-alpha branch either when I checked.

I have not spent time on glade or libglade for now - do they use GTK3 ?

In the code, there are some spots with "WHAT_TO_DO_HERE" and "TODO" commenting and commenting out code ... these should be addressed at some point.

Hope you're all having a good weekend!

Matt