Re: GTK3

The GTK2 development should be a backport of the current state-of-the-art (GTK3). But should be maintained compatible. We should make some versioning magic to have both gtkdatabox versions, that can be done with library versioning and pkg-config wizardry or with Full GTK2/3 compatibility.

I would branch gtk2 development and backport new features within the gtk3 main branch to it. Maybe make the gtk2 branch use cairo for rendering.

Discussion for new features would be next of gtk3 porting.