Re: two more patches

Attached are two more small patches.  The first fixes the build system to use gtk3.  This means the usual ./configure and make in the parent directory just works.
Is git://gtkdatabox.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/gtkdatabox/gtkdatabox the only repository of the project? Seems to be "death" for almost two months. Maybe opening a branch for gtk3 port may attract some people.

Btw: I'll open another discussiona bout using GArray for passing dots or something like that. I would like to enable GtkDatabox for some "real time" graphing.