offset_bars and regions

I have now implemented the regions plot as well. The source code is attached ... it has source code for the new regions plot, the new offset_bars plot, the new xyyc graph and the removal of the redundant variable from the original xyc graph.

I have also attached the image of the basics2 example which includes the offset_bars and regions in magenta.

The regions plot uses polygons to achieve solid plots. The offset_bars uses segments to plot each offset bar.

Matt