Re: rulers

I notice in GTK3 that the ruler widget is depreciated (not present) - has anyone any plans for this ?

On 12/02/12 01:32, Dr. Roland Bock wrote:

I think you should look at examples/basics2.c: You can put your rulers anywhere.

As for the looks, I was never very knowledgeable about styles, skins etc., but the gtk_databox_ruler code is derived from the gtk_ruler, so I pretty certain that you can change its looks in the same way.

If I am wrong, you could try to find out why and submit a patch :-)