Re: rulers

There might be.  The only thing I have done is add logarithmic base2 axis.  I honestly wouldn't even know where to start but (not trying to sound patronizing here) the code is documented very very well and is extremely well written.  If you can't figure it out though you may want to email Dr. Roland Bock who wrote this great library.

Sent from an etch-a-sketch.