Re: Smooth Graphs in GtkDatabox

I don't know the specifics of linking to GPLv3 code, but apparently
this project can not link to the gsl_interpolate library without
changing the project's license, so it would have to be an option.

If anyone knows how to make this an option in the configure script to
automatically change the license from LGPL to GPL please let me know.

Or if anyone is aware of an LGPL licensed interpolate library then let
me know so I don't have to worry about this.