gtkdatabox next version and SVN->GIT RFC

I am considering switching the source management from svn to git.  I'm
doing this simply because I've used it before and it looks like it
shouldn't really affect anyone, being that only I and Dr. Roland Bock
have access to svn at the moment.  Also the last svn update was over 6
months ago.

If no one has any objections I'll make the switch on 4/26/2009.  Then
I will also release 0.9.1 which includes a minor bug fix on the new
grid array function and should add natural log also.