Re: Version GtkDatabox-0.9.1.0 released, new maintainer, RFC

Alexey,

You make a good point about cleanly showing the axis labels when using
natural log.  Although, I don't see why you couldn't just use numbers
(even if floating point) for the labels or have no labels at all if
you only care about the shape/trends.  This widget could be used for
purely mathematical applications, so I don't see a reason not to
include natural log.  That is unless the work turned out to be
unreasonable or caused the code to become very messy.  I don't have
use for it myself but it seems natural to include it.  My 2 cents is
to include it if possible even if its application seem unclear since
we don't know what future applications will demand, and no point
limiting its usage.

-Eric