Re: Version GtkDatabox-0.9.1.0 released, new maintainer, RFC

Thanks, I did not know that.  I do not intend to introduce any major
API changes, like removing or changing api's, but adding a few minor
features should not break past versions, and therefore not be a major
API change, or is it? I don't really know, I am new to this.

My fear is that people see its version and think that it is beta
quality.  Its definitely not.