Re: Version 0.8.2.2: Ruler updates 'smearing'

John,

I added the change to the SVN (and it will be in the next release), but I still have no idea about the problem with your theme.

You need some cairo/theme/gtk sage, I think.

Regards,

Roland

John Smith wrote:
Roland:

I applied that change. It looked fine on dark background themes but on Aero-ion it was still as not right.

Maybe it has more to do with the theme?

I did try an old GTK ruler widget with Aero-ion and it looked fine.

snafu