hello everyone!

I'm new here and I'm trying to learn how to use gtkdatabox. I want to
add this widget to my glade project so I put some code from the
examples in the callbacks.c file generated by glade. When i compiled
the firts time evrything went wrong and a lot of errors apeared. So I
added a few bytes to the Makefile.am (that i had seen in the
makefile.am of the gtkdatabox examples):
ecg_LDADD = $(top_builddir)/gtk/libgtkdatabox.la\
     @GTK_LIBS@
I typed ./configure again, then make ..., and most of the errors
disapeared! ..., but at the end the shell said to me something like:
*** there's not rule to build '../gtk/libgtkdatabox.la', necesary for
'ecg'. stop.

Anyone has some idea to compile this project???

I'm using GTK 2, glade 1.1.1 and Gtkdatabox 0.3.0.0