Re: strange behavior...

Hi Roland,

I probably didn't understand you right, but it still doesn't work:
just after the creation of the databox widget I set:
gtk_databox_set_total_limits (GTK_DATABOX
(s->getGui()->simulationPage.dataBoxThermosensor), -20, 20, -45, 45);
without zeros (before there were, you are right)
later during main loop iterations I put graphs (which are lines during
first iterations) to the widget and autorescale it - they are displyed
nicely, but unfortunately  with the error message in terminal:
CRITICAL **: gtk_databox_set_total_limits: assertion `left != right &&
top != bottom' failed.

is there smth. to do about it?
thank you
Zeev