Re: growing number of points

Hi Zeev,

assuming that you have a maximum number of points you want to support, you could start with a graph containing this many points. You initialize the points so that most of them are out of the total limits. Over time, the points are modified with the incoming values.

If there is no such maximum, you could still start with a graph with, say, 10.000 points, fill it with values and then create a new graph with another 10.000 points, and so on.

Regards,

Roland

z pekar gmail com wrote:
Hi,
I need to display a graph with steadily(each 0.1 of a second or so)
growing number of points. The number of points in examples seems to be
constant. What should be a smart approach in such a case. Till now I
have no other idea rather than remove old graph out of the data_box,
define new graph with one more point, pack new graph into the
data_box.
Is it ok so or maybe there is some special function to do what I need
quickly (I'm afraid it would take too much time the way I see the
things)?
thank you