growing number of points

Hi,
I need to display a graph with steadily(each 0.1 of a second or so)
growing number of points. The number of points in examples seems to be
constant. What should be a smart approach in such a case. Till now I
have no other idea rather than remove old graph out of the data_box,
define new graph with one more point, pack new graph into the
data_box.
Is it ok so or maybe there is some special function to do what I need
quickly (I'm afraid it would take too much time the way I see the
things)?
thank you