Re: Run time Exception...

Hi Ronald,

Sorry ignore my previous mail i am able to find the solution :).

Regards,
Nisha

On 3/29/08, nisha jain <jain61 gmail com> wrote:
Hi Ronald,

I am able to resolve this problem. The problem was due to some thread
sequences as i am dealing with multiple threads.

I am facing another problem I want to make the cross lines on boxes using

gtk_databox_cross_simple_new  API but my gtk_databox_set_total_limits(0,4096,0,4096)

I want to show the signals in such a manner that those could be shown for ranges 0,4096

but i also need to show the cross lines for the box can i some how change the

cross_simple_new API and make my ranges for 0,4096 some cross bars even though

box range is 0,4096..

I understand logically it is wrong....But i am not sure if this cross_simple_new API

could be changed...

Regards,
Nisha