Re: Run time Exception...

Hi Nisha,

I assume that there is something wrong in they way you create or reference the array or the entries of the array.

You may want to take look at the example "logarithmic" it uses an array of gtkdatabox widgets. If you still have trouble, please send some sample code to illustrate your specific problem.

Regards,

Roland

nisha jain wrote:
Hi All,
I am trying to create gtkdatabox array and trying to add them one by one. I am getting following run time exception. can any one let me know the reason for following exception? default - gtk_databox_graph_add: assertion `GTK_IS_DATABOX (box)' failed Regards,
Nisha