Re: API for drawing line between points...

Perhaps "GtkDataboxGraph *gtk_databox_lines_new (guint len, gfloat * X, gfloat * Y, GdkColor * color, guint size)" from "gtkdatabox_lines.h" is of any use for you.
It connects adjoining points with a straight line.

Greets,
Fabian

Roland Bock wrote:
Hi Nisha,

the widget does not provide direct means to create smooth curves between points. The sinus curves you see in the examples are made of single dots.

But creating such smooth curves is rather easy. You could use cubic spline interpolation, for instance.

Regards,

Roland

nisha jain wrote:
Hi All,
I have to build a application where my requirements are as follows- I am processing some packates and extracting out the cordinates for points. I want to simply draw the points for given coordinates and also need to join them to get the smooth curves... I am not sure if there is any API available in GtkDataBox? I searched in all header files but couldn't find much information. I always saw sin and cos functions which are used..... Please let me know if some one has any idea how i can do that? Regards,
Nisha