Re: [gtk-win32] ANNOUCEMENT GIMP VS Gimp Visual 2005 version

2007/11/20, Pierre Barthe <pierre rf barthe gmail com>:
> We are looking forward ...
I can provide such collaboration as a paid service.

Did you paid for Gtk+ use? This would be a good way to give back a small contribution to the Gtk+ project, and at the same time, it would allow you to spend less resources on maintaining this stuff since it could be integrated mainstream.

Several people in my regions (France Center) would
be available for this.

Cordially
Pierre Barthe

--