Re: gtk3 branch

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 05:46:20PM -0300, Jonh Wendell wrote:
> Hi, folks.
>
> I've pushed a branch gtk3 which fixes build on gtk+3.0.
>
> http://github.com/jwendell/gtk-vnc/commits/gtk3
>
> Please, have a look. If it's almost ok, I can push it to master and we
> can fix things there.

Those changes cause pretty major compilation problems with GTK2. We need
to keep compatibility with GTK2 and GTK3, so I think we'll need to change
many of these changes. In some cases we can re-factor things, in other
cases we'll need different tricks & conditional compilation.

Can you post each individual patch for review separately, so we can
consider the best approach for each problem.

Regards,
Daniel